WindowSwitcher 1.42 – Quickly switch between open windows
WindowSwitcher allows you to quickly find and switch between open application windows (all windows, only active windows, active application windows) and control the position of windows on the screen, for example, right from the list of windows, place the Safari window on the left and the Pages window on the right, so it is convenient to search and annotate the information on the Internet.
Switching between windows on macOS is not very convenient, you can use Cmd+Tab to switch to the desired application and then cmd+tilda to switch to the desired window of the selected application. You can also use the Expose function, but this is not convenient if you want to use the keyboard to quickly select the desired window.
WindowSwitcher allows you to display application windows in several ways:
- List/Compact List – if you prefer minimalism, and orientate by window titles
- Grid in this mode, the grid with live window thumbnails is displayed, it is very convenient to orientate by thumbnails of open windows
- 3D is a very beautiful and effective window thumbnails display mode, 12 variations are now available.
- Improved settings window on macOS Big Sur
- Improvements in performance and responsiveness
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 6.1MB