Dato 4.0.1 – Menu bar calendar & time zones
Dato is a replacement for the system menu bar clock.
By default, it looks exactly the same, but when you click it, you get a small calendar, calendar events for the next week, the current time in various time zones (even with custom names), week number, and more. You can customize what to show in the menu and the menu bar.
Dato supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus are English-only.
- Calendar, optionally with week numbers. Your upcoming events for the next week at a glance (customizable).Time zones, optionally with custom names.Search time zones by city (15K cities included).Customizable.Double-click a day in the calendar to open that day in the default calendar app.
- (Supports: Calendar, Fantastical 2, BusyCal).Fully offline with no network entitlements, for your privacy benefit.Supports calendar events with HTML formatted notes.Lots of keyboard shortcuts for power users.”Join Zoom Meeting” button on Zoom meeting calendar invites.
Double-click a day in the calendar to open that day in the default calendar app. Press the arrow keys to change days in the calendar. Press the Space key to select today in the calendar. Swipe with two fingers on the calendar to change months, or press the left/right arrow keys while holding the Option key. Press the left/right arrow keys while holding the Shift and Option keys to change years in the calendar. Hold the Option key while clicking the calendar arrows to jump a year instead of a month.
- Dato now requires macOS 12. See the app website for the last macOS 11 compatible version.
- Support for showing reminders with a due date.
- Support for creating reminders.
- Added a setting to show time zones at the top of the menu instead of bottom.
- Added a join video call button at the top of the menu that shows 15 minutes before a video call starts.
- Added a floating clock that can float above all windows or on top of the desktop background.
- Time travel is now available in the menu bar world clock menu too.
- Support for more video call services: FaceTime, Amazon Chime, GoTo Meeting, Around, Jitsi Meet
- If you have enabled notifications for video call events, you can now choose how long before the event the notification is shown.
- You can now change the text size and color of the upcoming event menu bar item.
- You can now set when the hourly chime should play.
- Custom format for the date & time shown in the menu.
- Improved Google Calendar integration. You can now use Google Calendar to create new events and open Google Calendar when long-pressing a day in the Dato calendar.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 12.3 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 13.2MB