Adobe After Effects 2022 22.5 – Create pro motion graphics and visual effects
The new, more connected After Effects CC can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- After Effects now animates text for right-to-left languages properly. The text does not animate backward anymore, so no need for workarounds to fix it. This saves time, and is quick and simple. Existing animation presets also work correctly when applied to right-to-left text.
- Combining numbers or English letters with the right-to-left languages is seamless. After Effects identifies these characters and automatically animates them in the correct character order. So, you don’t need to animate them separately.
- The Character Offset Effect now identifies the correct unicode range for both the Korean and Hebrew languages, ensuring that the effect only displays characters specific to those languages. For more information, see Expanded text support – Unified Text Engine.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to not startup when running on MacOS 10.15.0 through MacOS 10.15.3.
- Fixed an issue that caused intermittent crash when quitting After Effects on Mac Arm machine.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash when running natively on Apple silicon hardware with Mercury Transmit enabled and Blackmagic Desktop video version 12.1 or earlier installed.
- Fixed an issue with Optical Flow GPU rendering that caused After Effects to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue that caused After Effects to crash while transferring frames over Dynamic Link.
- Fixed an issue that caused responsive time to break in Dynamic Link Mogrts.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Migrate Preferences dialog to show an error when moved during application startup.
- Fixed an issue with comp previewing that caused “Two frame preview error” due to memory constraints.
- Fixed an issue that caused memory usage to go beyond the assigned threshold.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain .jpeg files from Illustrator to be imported correctly.
- Fixed an issue with multilingual text that caused typing issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused aerender to crash on Windows when using the ‘-reuse’ flag.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hardware Accelerate preference to be automatically disabled when using Remote Desktop.
- Fixed an issue with Motion Graphics Templates that caused AeGraphics that are alt-replaced to be improperly upgraded to source graphics in the Project Panel.
- Fixed an issue that caused Collect Files to hang on MacOS.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 2.4GB