TG Pro 2.57 – Control fan speeds, monitor temperatures, and find faulty sensors
TG Pro will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
TG Pro supports all Macs, including all MacBook Pros (including 2015 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs, and Mac Pros (including newer 2013 model).
- [New] The status of the fan helper app, which is required for fan control is shown in the fan preferences. Only if there’s an issue is a message is displayed along with the option to re-install it.
- [Fixed] Issue where the fan preferences were shifted up on macOS 10.11 to 10.13.
- It also includes all the fixes and improvements from 2.56:
- [New] Added support for the M1 iMac (24-inch, 2021).
- [New] Added preliminary support for eGPU and Mac Pro video cards. It will now show the temperatures for supported cards as well as the active GPU. See Apple’s support page for a list of supported eGPU hardware.
- [New] Added named fans for the Mac Pro (2019).
- [New] Added better support for the MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012).
- [New] Added three new temperature sensors for the M1 Macs.
- [New] Widened the column for the sensor names so there’s a bit more space.
- [New] Fan preferences tab is now hidden on Macs without a fan.
- [New] Slightly tweaked the shape of the app icon to better match the macOS Big Sur style.
- [New] Using a darker style for the on toggle style of the link fans button.
- [Fixed] Issue where the reinstall fan helper button would always appear in the fan preferences. Now it only appears if it’s not installed or there’s a problem connecting to it.
- [Fixed] Issue where it wouldn’t always prompt to update the fan helper app if it was out-of-date.
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the memory temperature sensors were missing for the Mac Pro (Early 2008).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 11.1MB