PhotoSweeper 4.0.0 – Find, sort, and eliminate similar photos
PhotoSweeper is a fast, precise, super-efficient tool to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in huge photo collections. It works with photos from iPhoto, Aperture and Adobe Lightroom libraries as well as photos from your hard drives and external storages.
- Easy search of photos – Just drag and drop folders from your Mac to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom library via the Media Browser window.
- Flexible comparison settings – Powerful multi-settings to easily find duplicates, similar photos, series of shots. The app finds duplicate photos, even those edited in external programs such Photoshop, regardless of image size or format.
- High speed and quality – PhotoSweeper was developed as a tool for extremely fast comparison of a huge number of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make searching duplicates incredibly fast and gives excellent comparison results.
- Efficiency – You can regroup the results without re-comparing photos by changing matching level with a slider. Using caches makes the next comparison much faster.
- Marking duplicates automatically – Mark photos you want to get rid of manually, or use the “Auto Mark” feature to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.
- Comfortable viewing results – PhotoSweeper provides 3 modes for reviewing results: “One by One”, “Face-to-Face” – one or two large photos with an opportunity to mark a photo with just a click, “All in One” – all groups of duplicates in one list.
- Great photo browsing – PhotoSweeper also serves as an up-to-date photo browser with a built-in search of photos by metadata, Quick Look preview, the “Info” panel with a detailed photo description, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC etc.)
- Extended RAW support: choose data reading extensions and define their order in Preferences.
- Sidecar files processing (.xmp, .aae, etc.): set your own sidecar file extensions in Preferences.
- Built-in search: use new operators “is empty” and “is not empty” to find photos with any keywords, in any album, etc.
- Support of the “Caption” metadata tag in Apple Photos and IPTC records.
- Better integration with Apple Photos and macOS Big Sur.
- Other minor improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.2 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 47.6MB