Sketch 91 – Vector drawing application
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, Symbols, and powerful Rulers, Guides, and Grids.
- If you select a single layer and use the alignment controls in the Inspector, it will now align to its immediate parent (whether that’s a group, Artboard or combined shape). If you want to align a single layer to its Artboard rather than its
- immediate parent, hold down the ⌥ (Option) key.
- The Workspace window now supports selecting multiple documents at the same time, making it easier for you to open, move and delete them in bulk.
- You can now switch between the Design and Prototype tabs in the Inspector using the keyboard shortcuts Shift-Command-1 and Shift-Command-2, respectively. You’ll also find these options in the View menu.
- We’ve made it easier to move shapes that have borders but no fills. You can now drag anywhere on that shape, including the non-filled area, to move it, rather than just on the border itself.
- We’ve improved the accuracy of Shadows for paths with wider borders.
- You can now adjust the Spread value for Shadows applied to text layers.
- We now support negative spread values for inner shadows.
- Version 261 of the Abstract plugin has been marked as incompatible with Sketch because it is causing instability. Please update to the latest version of the plugin when available.
- We’ve given color profiles a clean-up. Previously, we’d render Unmanaged documents based on your display’s settings, but exported them as sRGB. Now, we both render on the Canvas and export using the sRGB color profile by default (the Unmanaged
- setting is gone), unless you set your default color profile to P3 in the Canvas preferences.
- Fixes a bug that stopped saturation in background blurs behind an Overlay from showing in the Prototype player.
- Fixes a bug that prevented tints from applying to shadows of layers within a group to which the tint was applied.
- Fixes a bug that caused interactions you set to None to disappear completely. Now they’ll stick around.
- Fixes an issue that stopped borders appearing if you added them to text that used underline or strikethrough decoration.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Layer and Page lists to unexpectedly scroll horizontally while you were scrolling vertically through them.
- Fixes a bug that caused interactions to appear as active in the Prototype player even though their respective layers were hidden.
- Fixes a bug that caused Artboard templates you dragged onto the Canvas from the Insert window to appear in the reverse (left-to-right) order of your selection.
- Fixes a bug that allowed you to create an Overlay by linking a layer to itself.
- Fixes a bug that meant the Prototype player would not always reflect the latest changes you made to Artboards.
- Fixes a bug that caused unnecessary points to appear along paths that you had converted to outlines.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 11.0 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 75MB