Farrago 1.6.7 – Robust, rapid-fire soundboards
Farrago provides the best way to quickly play sound bites, audio effects, and music clips on your Mac. Podcasters can use Farrago to include musical accompaniment and sound effects during recording sessions, while theater techs can run the audio for live shows. Whether it’s providing quick access to a large library of sounds or running through a defined list of audio, Farrago is ready to assist!
- Powerful Tile Interface: Farrago’s tile grid lets you lay out your audio exactly how you want it. Put your sounds at your fingertips and work the way you want.
- Customize With the Inspector: Use the inspector to tailor each sound’s settings to your needs. Set the tile name and color, tweak in/out points, alter fade settings and more.
- Organize With Sets: Create distinct groups of audio based on mood, show, or any other critera you like. Using sets makes managing audio a breeze.
- Sound Sets: Farrago’s default sound set is useful, but you can create your own sets based on show, mood, or anything else you like.
- A Thoughtful Interface: Farrago’s tile-based layout provides an easily understood way to play your audio via the keyboard or mouse.
- Global Access via Hotkeys: With Farrago’s user-definable Global Hotkey, you can pull the app forward, then use the in-app shortcuts to instantly trigger your desired audio.
- Initial Support for MacOS 13 (Ventura). Farrago now has initial compatibility with the forthcoming MacOS 13 (Ventura).
- Assorted performance enhancements have been made, to reduce CPU usage when running Farrago for extended periods of time.
- Farrago will no longer prevent machine sleep when idle.
- When the full version of Farrago has been unlocked, the “License” window now subtly shows the application’s version number.
- Fussy typography improvements have been made to the mailing list sign-up window shown at the fifth launch for new users, as well as the “Release Notes” window shown at the first launch of a new version, which you might be looking at right now!
- Software Update checks now occur only after the Welcome Window has been closed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 23.8MB