Last Epoch Early Access 0.7.9f – RPG Action & Adventure Game
Last Epoch combines time travel, exciting dungeon crawling, engrossing character customization and endless replayability to create an Action RPG for veterans and newcomers alike. Travel through the world of Eterra’s past and face dark empires, wrathful gods and untouched wilds – to find a way to save time itself from The Void.
- 15 Mastery Classes
- Begin your adventure as a base class which can then specialize into one of three Mastery Classes. When specializing into a certain Mastery you will be able to access new skills and specialize your playstyle!
- Customize each skill
- Every active skill has its own augment tree that can completely change how the skill functions. Transform your skeletons into archers, your lightning blast into chain lightning, or make your serpent strike summon snakes to fight alongside you!
- Lose yourself in the item hunt
- Fill your arsenal with magic items you craft to perfection, change the rules of your build with powerful unique and set items, and always have that next upgrade just on the horizon with Last Epoch’s randomized loot system.
- Explore a vast world throughout time
- The world of Eterra is home to many factions and secrets. Travel to different points in time to change the world’s fate, and fight to set it onto a new path.
- Endless replayability
- With a wealth of classes and skills to customize, deep game systems, randomized loot, and continuing development, Last Epoch is a game that will keep you coming back.
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- We’re committed to making our gameplay approachable through breaking up the required learning and being transparent. At the same time, overcoming some of the most challenging content will require deep knowledge and pushing your build to its limits.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 660ti or AMD R9 270 with 2+ GB of VRAM
Monolith of Fate
- You now lose fewer Echoes Conquered after dying or leaving an Echo early.
- All quest echoes now scale to a maximum of at least a 40% chance to encounter. Later quest echos still take longer to encounter on average.
- Now somewhat more likely to be targeted by enemies.
- Increased base damage by 17%.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 7.51GB