Pixelmator Pro 2.4.2 – Beautiful and powerful image editor
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac. An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images – from complete beginners to design professionals.
Pixelmator Pro 2.4.2 adds the ability to set the frame rate and duration of Motion projects, increment and decrement values in text fields using arrow keys, and includes a few other improvements and fixes.
- You can now set the frame rate and duration when exporting Motion projects.
- The Up Arrow and Down Arrow keys can now be used to increment and decrement values in text fields. Press and hold the Shift key to use bigger increments.
- Use the new Option-Right Arrow and Option-Left Arrow keyboard shortcuts to adjust the character spacing of selected text.
- Edit font sizes more precisely with decimal values.
- It’s now possible to apply effects to layer masks again.
- Added support for a few more Adobe Photoshop adjustment layer types. The following adjustment layers in PSD files will now be opened as color adjustments or effects layers in Pixelmator Pro: Brightness/Contrast, Levels, Curves, Exposure, Vibrance, Hue/Saturation, Color Balance, Black & White, Photo Filter, Channel Mixer, Color Lookup, Invert, Posterize, Threshold, and Gradient Map.
- Improved SVG writing and reading for better compatibility with other apps.
- Clipping masks will now be preserved when exporting SVG files.
- When replacing images using the Replace Image feature, file sizes will now be better optimized in certain situations.
- Sometimes, part of the Pixelmator Pro workspace would be hidden when exiting fullscreen. Fixed.
- When creating an effects or color adjustments layer from an empty layer, its mask would not be preserved. Fixed.
- Color Adjustments and Effects menu items and their keyboard shortcuts would be inactive if the Crop tool was turned on. Fixed.
- Effects with adjustable opacity would sometimes show incorrect opacity values. Fixed.
- The width of the fonts menu was incorrect with certain fonts. Fixed.
- Pixelmator Pro would quit unexpectedly when importing Pixelmator Classic brushes. Fixed.
- In certain situations, opening the Brushes browser would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.15 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 435.8MB