Mellel 5.1.2 – The word processor for scholars, writers, and long document writing
Mellel is the leading word processor for OS X and has been widely considered the industry standard since its inception. Mellel focuses on writers and scholars for technical writing and multilingual word processing. It offers special tools to help you write and organize long documents easily. If you need multilingual support or are writing bi-directional text, Mellel is just the thing for you: Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and Syriac never looked better on a Mac. Even if you don’t need all the bells and whistles, Mellel is still the right choice for you: clean, stable, and easy to use.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to become unresponsive in some rare cases of dragging an image over a citation causing it to wrap around the image.
- Improved handling of opening documents with malformed tables, fixing tables when opening.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to fail to open documents containing empty (abnormal) floating elements (images/text boxes).
- Fixed an issue that caused showing tab stops truncated when dragging from the tab well.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to hang in some rare circumstances when editing a header/footer.
- Fixes an issue that caused the marker selector to be hidden when editing an Auto-Title in the outline.
- Changes to trial prompt for registered (expired license) and unregistered users.
- Allowing to upgrade after entering an expired registration code.
- Updated German (reform) hyphenation dictionary.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 117.9MB