iTranslate 1.5.2 – Translate over 90 languages from your menu bar
iTranslate, the most popular translator tool on the App Store, now can also be on your Mac, putting 80+ languages at your fingertips. It is designed as a status bar app that is always just one click or keystroke away to help you solve any translation problem.
- 90+ languages – With iTranslate you can translate words, phrases, and text in over 80 languages.
- Voice output – Ever wanted to know what an Australian English female sounds like? With iTranslate you can select between lots of different dialects, choose a male or female voice, and even control the speech rate.
- Dictionaries – Most translator apps give you only 1 result per translation. However, if you are translating words and phrases there are often different meanings, depending on the context. iTranslate gives you dictionaries for many languages so you can find the exact solution to your problem.
- Romanization – Romanization lets you turn transforms non-Latin languages into Latin characters. Available for many languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Hindi, Russian, and Thai.
- Type faster – iTranslate is optimized for fast text input. Open the App with a customizable keystroke, get suggestions while you’re typing and quickly switch between languages.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 16.6MB