Integrity Pro 12.3.13 – Easily find your website’s broken links
Integrity Pro builds on Integrity Plus. It has the new v8 crawling engine, it checks links and generates a sitemap with all the searching, filtering and exporting functionality of the Plus version. It adds SEO details and a sitewide spellcheck. It isn’t intended to replace Scrutiny, but to be pitched between Integrity Plus and Scrutiny, a more affordable step for Integrity Plus users. There will, of course, be an upgrade from Integrity Plus, but this early public beta is simply free until the stable version is released.
- Some fixes and enhancements to the spelling dialog and table:
- fixes ‘1 of 15’ indicator just above the context field in the spelling dialog
- fixes ‘learn’ button
- autosave wasn’t correctly saving and reloading the spelling by word data
- Adds context menus to the ‘Spelling by word’ view
- allows copying of word and url, visit url.
- Moves the ‘bad inks only’ button from the toolbar to just above the tables in the links views, because it only applies to the links views. It sits alongside the filter button and search box, which it functions alongside.
- Adds ‘Preferences’ as an optional item to the customisable toolbar (not shown by default.) Fixes problem with highlight button within link inspector
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.14 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 5.1MB