EverWeb 3.7.1 – Drag-and-drop website builder
With EverWeb, anyone can create a professional website just by dragging and dropping. Use one of the built-in templates, or start completely from scratch and design the perfect website for your business or personal hobby. Add text, photos, video, widgets, and more to easily create the website you want.
EverWeb even creates mobile websites that look great on iPhones and iPads and includes powerful features such as: drop-down menus, social media integration, built-in SEO, Google Fonts support and so much more.
Publish your website online using EverWeb’s one-click publishing solution or publish to your own web hosting provider.
- Social media OG tags now work properly for Blog posts including the title, image and image dimension tags. They will use the image assigned as the post image
- Right click -> Follow link now works for shapes with a link and navigation bar
- Right clicking on any shape or text now has an “Edit Link” option which quickly brings you to the Link tab in the Inspector
- When you drag an image over shapes set to “Image Fill” or “Slide Show” you will see an indicator that you can drop the images on them
- Shapes set to “Slide Show Fill” accept image files being dropped on them
- You can now click the pagination button within the Slide Show object to switch between slides
- “Follow Link’ option when right clicking works for links set to “next” and “previous”
- Fixed a bug with right or center aligned text in a text object “jumping” when trying to edit it
- Fixed object shadow code on European versions of macOS
- You can no longer link a navigation bar object (since the pages within it are automatically linked)
- Slide Show Fill left arrow button works properly when clicked tp bring you to the previous slide
- Fixed a potential crash with the RSS Feed Widget
- Fixed scrollbar issue in Inspector
- Simple Contact Form default height is larger now and it has a label at the top of Inspector -> Widget Settings
- Fixed crash when copying and pasting certain text into EverWeb’s Design Canvas
- Fixed the default text changing in the Text Section widget when making an change from the inspector
- Fixed a few rare crashes with undo and adding new pages
- The Section labels that appear when dragging objects around will disappear after 2 seconds automatically and will show up less frequently
- Inspector-> Parallax scrolling option is now on the Image Fill tab since it only works with this options
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 105.6MB