Alfred 4.6.6 Build 1303 – Quick launcher for apps and more
Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips. Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OSX.
- Single license: £15 for single user
- Family license: £25 for 5 users under one roof
- Mega Supporter: £30 Single User with Free Lifetime Upgrades
Version 4.6.6 Build 1303:
- Fix regression in latching input filter placeholder results based on typed keyword
- Fix File Filter workflow object configuration UI table to correctly show NOT and Words header titles
- Add a plist preference to skip Alfred’s launch at login check when updating versions. Use the following in Terminal: defaults write com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-Preferences skipLoginItemCheck 1
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 6.4MB