Ableton Live Suite 10.1.25 – Record music using digital instruments, loops, and more
Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, 3 samplers, 390 drum kits, and 4000 loops, the possibilities are endless.
- Added support for the M-Audio Oxygen Pro control surface.
- Every Push 2 user will get a firmware update to v.1.0.71 if their Push firmware is older. This firmware version fixes an issue that caused some displays to appear upside down.
- On macOS, Live now uses Apple’s Metal framework to present its UI on supported hardware. Metal support is disabled on OS X 10.11 (“El Capitan”) due to issues with certain hardware setups.
- Live now receives and routes MIDI CC, Pitch Bend, and Aftertouch events sent from a VST3 plug-in device to a MIDI-out bus. Note: this is supported in plug-ins built with VST SDK 3.6.12 or higher.
- Added more Live theme colors to Max for Live. After Max starts using GetColorWithAlpha, the colors also contain the correct alpha channel value.
- When the Pedal device is disabled, the Pedal Type chooser switch now appears in the correct text color. When the Glue Compressor device is disabled, the text labels around rotary switches now stay in the same place.
- Chinese and Japanese are now displayed in their native languages in the Language chooser in the Look/Feel Preferences tab.
- Updated various info texts, and improved some info text translations for Spanish and French languages.
- Fixed hanging that could occur when dragging a compressed sample into Live, under certain circumstances (macOS only).
- On macOS, when the AKAI APC Key 25 is detected by Live, its control surface script will now be automatically selected and set up.
- Previously, an erroneous message would appear in the Status Bar when deleting an audio file within a folder in the Places section of the browser.
- Fixed some minor errors in the MackieControl and MackieControl Classic control surface scripts.
- Fixed lagging that occurred in the browser’s search field when the Sounds label was selected.
- Previously, a Macro Control’s range settings were not correctly updated when that Macro Control was being controlled by a Max for Live device.
- On first start, Live now only selects Simplified Chinese as the UI language if either: the operating system language is set to Simplified Chinese; or the operating system region is set to the People’s Republic of China (excluding Taiwan and special administrative regions such as Hong Kong and Macao).
- On macOS, if the operating system language is set to Simplified Chinese, Live now asks for permissions (e.g., to use the microphone) in Simplified Chinese.
- Live could crash when closing a window, a drop-down menu, or a context menu, under certain circumstances.
- Live no longer crashes when entering full screen on macOS Big Sur Beta.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
Using VPN will prevent your ISP from tracking your activity especially when downloading torrents, so it is highly recommended to use VPN service to hide your identity & avoid DMCA notices!! GET VPN SUBSCRIPTION NOW
If you are using Adblocker!! Please support this website by adding us to your whitelist. Ads are what helps us bring you premium content! Or read this to know how you can support us. Thank you!
Size – 2.64GB